If you would like to use Antmarks Extension to be able to save your web pages while surfing the Net, you need to follow the steps described below:
- Step 1: Register your Ant.com Profile through ID.net login system. If you already have ID.net profile, simply login, if you don’t, please register your ID.net profile.
- Step 2: Install Antmarks Extension click here.
- Step 3: Once you have installed Antmarks Extension, you can start searching and saving any web pages by clicking on the Antmarks icon located at the top right corner of your browser.
- Step 4: All web pages saved with Antmarks Extension will appear on you Ant.com profile. You can then conduct search within your bookmarks!
- Step 5: Use options: You can Import or Export your local bookmarks with Ant.com in one click; you can add comments to any page in the web using option "View Comments Sidebar"
Watch our cool video for a better insight!