Ant.com Video downloader for Windows Internet Explorer can be uninstalled just like any other software for Windows:
1) Go to Programs and Features (Start - Control panel - Uninstall a program)
Note: On Windows XP "Programs and Features" is called Add/Remove Programs (Start - Control panel - Add/Remove Programs)
2) Right-click on entry "Ant.com IE add-on"
3) Select menu item Uninstall (or "Remove" in Windows XP)
If you experience problems uninstalling Ant.com Video downloder (error messages, etc.) follow instructions listed in the article "Fixing problem with Windows Installer package"
Additional information that may interest you:
- Uninstall or change a program
- How to change or remove a program in Windows XP
- How to manually remove programs from the Add or Remove Programs tool
More information on usage of Ant.com Video downloader for Windows Internet Explorer: